Your Virtual Live Interactive Online Juris Doctor Degree Program
Terms and conditions
The term '[American Institute of Law]' or 'AIL' or 'law school' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 41197 Golden Gate Circle, Suite 207, Murrieta, CA 92562-1422. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This website contains educational services and material which is owned by us. Unauthorized use of this website is prohibited.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
No part of this website may be reproduced, reprinted or otherwise utilized, in any form or by any means, now existing or hereinafter invented, without prior written permission of the law school. Permission is, therefore granted, for a current or prospective student to download and/or print out a copy of our catalog for personal use.
No one under 13 years of age can use the web site. If you are a minor between the ages of 13 and 18, you may use the site only in conjunction with your parent, legal guardian or other responsible adult. This is In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998.
Voluntary information we collect
We may collect the following information as a result of your voluntary disclosure:
• name, contact information including email address (Source: Contact Request)
• demographic information and education (Source: Admissions Application)
• gender, ethnicity, date of birth, social security number, employment background (Source: Admissions Application)
• educational history, LSAT score, marital status, character and fitnes information (Source: Admissions Application)
• other information relevant to student surveys (Source: Student Center)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for internal record keeping. Detailed information is required for any prospective student applicant seeking enrollment.
We may collect information automatically when you visit the Website, using cookies. The cookies allow us to identify your computer and find out details about your last visit. You can choose, below, not to allow cookies. If you do, we can't guarantee that your experience with the Website will be as good as if you do allow cookies. The information collected by cookies does not personally identify you; it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the Internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the Website and your location. Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can change the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer.
The following links explain how you can control cookies via your browser - remember that if you turn off cookies in your browser then these settings apply to all websites not just this one:
• Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 (this page links to further information for different versions of IE - the mobile version is at http:/ /www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/web/changing privacy-and-other-browser-settings.aspx).
• Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647
• Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html (or http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677for mobile versions)
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/ Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
• Blackberries: http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/ 32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/ Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
• Android: http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=169022
• Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to various other external websites.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information. You may request details of personal information which we may have about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to American Institute of Law, 18411 Crenshaw Blvd., Suite 416, Torrance, California 90504
changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org